Thursday 24 February 2011 | By: Izz's Aviation Journey

3rd Fly! ✈

Hello everyone! I hope you will subscribe to my blog! Today I'm gonna tell you about myself on how can I regain my faith back when I wanted to give up in aviation world. I hope you will like it!

     So, I've been watching Oprah this week and I caught up with her show about “Don't Stop Believing.” It became my best quotes in my life after “Keep the Dreams Alive.” Oprah show this week, makes me realized about it. For the future pilots out there, I hope you don't stop believing on what you want to be. I have the same feeling when I stop believing to be what I want to be.



     After that, I’ve been in a very sad condition all the week. I've been searching for clue how to make my dreams alive. Lastly I have found something to regain my faith back if I had given up to be a great pilot.

“I spread my wings and I learn how to fly,
I'll do what it takes 'till I touch the sky...”

Kelly Clarkson – Breakaway

“Every step I'm taking,
Every move that makes me feel
Lost with no one direction
My faith is shaking,
But I, I gotta keep trying
Gotta keep my head held high”

Miley Cyrus – The Climb

     This is the song that I always sing if I had lost my courage to enter the aviation world. For me, as a Muslim, pray is the best thing to release my stress before I started reading books to make my dreams become reality.

     And it is hard for me to live with all of my family that always says, “Huh? You want to be a pilot?! Sheesh! Stop dreaming, dude!” and also like this “LOL! You're still a kid, man! Forget it! ” My family keeps saying this stuff to me and ALSO my closest sisters! Because my room is full of aeroplane posters and my tuition class note book also had the Malaysia Airlines (MAS) logo. So I must keep patient and keep studying to make my dreams alive and I'm going to be the 1st MAS girl batch in flight school!

     For the girls and guys out there that wanted to be a pilot, please don't stop believing for what you wanted to be! You can be who you want to be, you can get what you want to get, and you can dream what you want to dream but PLEASE! Don't stop believing and keep the dreams alive!

Love,
Skyline Izz

0 comments:

Post a Comment