Thursday 24 February 2011 | By: Izz's Aviation Journey

4th Fly! ✈

Hello! Long-time no blogging! LOL! Hey, what’s up to all pilots out there? Are you ready to be a pilot? Are you really wanted to be a pilot? Just now I see an airplane passing my house! I’m so happy! But in my happiness there is some sadness that I’m afraid of.
As you know, all the pilots out there, many of them are from riches.  And the can apply to paying flight school to be a pilot. I am not from a well-known family and I have to work hard to get the scholarship. As I know, there are not many people that can bear the expensiveness of the flying school.
Now I have to start from now to get the scholarship. I have two years more to prove that I am an excellent student! It’s hard though. But I can’t give up now. I promised to become a great woman pilot! Now I’m stuck with all the Physics and Math books! LOL!
I’m not a really excellent student and I’m no good at sports. But I must change! (Although I don’t really know how) I’ve got to be active instead being a couch potato, from Emo to Bookworm (for a while) and to study hard in every subjects that I take for SPM! 


No more enjoying myself! And also not to forget to ‘get’ more cm’s in my height! (I NEED 3 CMS MORE!) I will post my daily timetable for you guys out there so remember to subscribe me, okay?  I’ve got a lot work to do so…..

GOODBYE!!!
Love,
SkylineIzz

0 comments:

Post a Comment