Wednesday 16 February 2011 | By: Izz's Aviation Journey

1st Fly! ✈

        It is really great to have a love in your heart.. A true love… Your husband.. Love is an amazing thing that can’t say with words… You just can feel it… You touched it… It’s so beautiful although I never feel it… When I see someone in love, I felt happy… I felt their happiness came towards me… I really want my best for all my friends because I can share their joy… I don’t know why I can’t accept love but I think I had started to accept it. 

          I don’t know love can be so beautiful, I don’t know love can make us feel better.. But what I promise now is I will not have a boyfriend until I can get into Asia Pacific Flight Academy… In order to achieve that, I have to be able to accept these things:
1.      Punctual in time
2.     Can work in group
3.      Be able to stay up until next morning
4.     Study hard for Math, Physics, Add Math, English
5.     Have dreams to fly
6.     Will not give up although there are many obstacles around me
7.     Study hard
8.     Practice 24-hours system
9.     Can read Al-Quran clearly
10.   And the most important thing…. Fly to watch Allah S.W.T. skies..
I know all thing are possible to do. Allah will show me the right way to achieve my goal. And I’m hoping that my true love will be a pilot too… I really want to see the sky with my husband sitting right next to me at the COCKPIT… I will live at the sky until my life is over… That’s my hope…
*      First, can passed the APFT test to become a pilot
*      Second, find a true love (.^_^.)V
*      Third, work with Malaysia Airlines (MAS)
*      Fourth, get to be a captain
*      Fifth, get married! ( Not in my objectives)
Being able to reach the skies with my Best Friend, Mira is the best thing that I can hope… I will try harder and harder to follow Rasulullah S.A.W. followings to live on… One thing that I know now is life is learning … We learn to stay calm in every obstacles, fall in love (.>_<.) , living in dreams can make you to success, cry can make you feel better, love can make you feel happy…and FLY can make you SHINE…
By, The Captain
SkylineIzz
Malaysia Airlines

0 comments:

Post a Comment