Thursday 24 February 2011 | By: Izz's Aviation Journey

8th Fly! ✈

Hello! Long-time enough for me coz I didn’t update my blog. I got tons of home work to do, Physics, Additional Math, English and etc. to do starting this year. I’ve got to get  A+ for ten subjects that I take in just TWO years. But I think I didn’t follow my objectives…  :’(  I become too tired and sleepy. My mother always scolded me… and I didn’t be what I want to be, an intelligent person and a very punctual person. I think I’ve got lot to learn before I can be what I want to be.

This year… I started make “Solat Sunat” every morning, before Subuh (coz I got to get up early to go to school) after Solat Zohor, Maghrib and Isya’. Recently I didn’t wake up to do all the stuff that I say because my sisters are at home for their 2nd Semester Break.  I don’t have any privacy to cry all night before going to sleep… I really had gone too far from Allah SWT blessings….

This month had been a really hard moth for me because my family started to make my confidence drop again. They say harsh words to me about my ambition. I hope there is someone that can pray for my ambition. No one is perfect. I’ve made a mistake tons of times but I’ll never be perfect. I’ve got a serious problem because I’ve got a swell at my tiptoe. I can’t walk properly and my tears always swimming in my eyes because it’s too hurt for me to bear. I’ve got to skip my class for one day, and I even get an injection for my tiptoe.

I hope someday I can change for achieving my ambition. No matter how strong I cry, my desire to be a successful airline pilot will not be in front of me without hard work. Hope I can change myself…

Love,
Skyline Izz

0 comments:

Post a Comment